BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

3Somes????



Every man I know wants to engage in a 3some... No exceptions! But before I agree to participate I have some pertinent questions: Whose responsibility is it to find the 3rd person? If its 2 boys and 1 girl, is it still a 3some or has it become something else? Where do the hands go? If I lick her does that automatically make me gay? Since she's technically taking my virginity, am I gonna fall in love with her like I fell in love with my first boyfriend? Should I serve refreshments before or after? Is it gonna hurt? Can I sleep with her again after we engage in this 3some? Does this officially make me a hoe? What does a 3some smell like? What type of attire do you wear to the 3some; is it casual? Can I get my official pimp card afterwards (I've always wanted one :))
....just wondering

0 comments: