BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gold Wrappers Please!!

A friend of mine brought up an interesting theory recently, she said, "A woman that carries condoms is loose. She's too prepared. Let the man be responsible for something." That statement had me scratching my head. I am proud to say there is a 12 pack of beautifully gold wrapped treasures laying somewhere around my house. I can't say where they are exactly because I'm celibate and rather messy but they are here just in case temptation takes over. I personally feel like a woman... no, A PERSON, can never be too prepared. Hell I was always taught plans and preparation are the keys to success. I'm not too comfortable putting my health in anyone else's hands. I am happy with my negative STD scan. We live in a society where casual sex is not only tolerated but it is the norm. None of these women carry condoms? Am I the exception? Is it acceptable for the modern day woman to carry condoms in her purse yet? It is 2010! (happy belated new year lol) and I still hear women call other women whores for carrying condoms! I don't understand that logic. What do you think?

PS... Don't come in my room if you can't fit a Trojan Magnum XL. I'M spoiled ;)

0 comments: